|Village (aka Goblintown)|
|Maxxwell's Bar And Possibly a Grill|
|Level||Surface, underground (mine)|
|Inhabitants||Smurg, Zok, Blog, and Gurg|
The Village (now known as "Goblintown") is the place where Maxx , Cyril , Aley, Hannah , the Merchant, Gimli and (only sometimes) June used to live, until the Merchant sold the village to the goblins. Currently, Smurg, Zok, Blog and Gurk live in the village. The Village is lit by Tiki Torches. It's located in a forest biome.
- There is a sign which reads "Goblintown".
- Maxx's House was used as spike ball storage, until Sophia stole them in comic #487. There also is two goblin statues on the top of it.
- The hole next to Cyril's Graveyard is filled.
- Town hall has some goblin banners and a painting "Goblins playing poker" from Terraria hanging on its wall.
- There is a mine. However, nobody's currently working in it, because the first mine worker, Gimli, was deported because his past criminal activities and the second mine worker, Cyril, resigned from his job because his arms popped off when he tried to lift pickaxe.
- Smurg says in "The June That Stabbed Me: Part 1" halloween special that he is building a "community abeyance center" in the village.
"In this untamed, barbaric wilderness, I alone stand as a beacon of democracy and civilization."
-Smurg, comic #464